- General Provisions
1.1. The collection of personal data of users when visiting the site and using its services is not conducted.
1.2. Any information (data) entering the site is provided and accepted in an anonymized form. Anonymized data is not personal, as it does not provide the ability to identify a specific user.
1.3. Anonymized data is:
- information about the user provided by him with the help of special forms posted on the site;
- data automatically transmitted to the site services in the course of their use (IP address, cookie data, date and time of visiting the site, etc.).
1.4. While on the site and using its services the user is aware that the software of persons not related to the administration may be used, as a result of which they can access the user's anonymized data and distribute them.
1.5. The provision of additional information is at the user's sole discretion. If the user discloses his personal data, he simultaneously agrees to their processing and distribution in accordance with applicable law. Consent statements must expressly and unambiguously authorize the dissemination of personal data; at the same time, the user must indicate a clear list of personal data in respect of which distribution is allowed. In the absence of such consent, the administration reserves the right to remove the user's personal data from the site without giving reasons.
The administration is not responsible for the consequences of non-compliance by the user with the requirements of this paragraph.
- the information provided by the user is correct;
- provision by the user of any information (data) does not violate the rights of third parties;
- the user has all the necessary consents and permissions to provide and process data;
- the user acts reasonably and in good faith, and does not allow violations of the current legislation while he on the site and using its services, as well as prohibitions on the disclosure of certain information and data.
- The use of data provided by users is carried out for the following purposes:
- access to the services of the site by establishing feedback with the user, including the possibility of sending notifications, requests regarding the use of the site, the provision of services, processing requests and applications;
- providing the user with customer and technical support in case of problems related to the use of the site;
- display on the site, as well as targeted distribution of advertising and information materials (with the consent of the user);
- conducting marketing, statistical and other research.
- Data protection and storage
- Data transfer
4.1. The administration has the right to transfer user data to third parties in the following cases:
- if the user consents to this;
- if it is required for the normal use of the services of the Site, as well as for the execution of the contract concluded with the user for the provision of legal services;
- if it is mandatory by virtue of a request received from a public authority of the Russian Federation in the manner prescribed by current legislation;
5.1. Site materials contain introductory information only. For legal assistance, you must contact the administration.
5.2. The administration is not responsible for any action (refraining from taking actions) of the user based on the materials posted on the site.
- Final provisions
6.4 All rights to the site belong to the RI-consulting Law Office