Antitrust regulations in Russia are becoming increasingly strict, and the penalties and consequences for violations in this area are becoming more severe. Our lawyers successfully represent Clients in their dealings with the Antimonopoly Service, both during business audits and in obtaining approvals for transactions.
In addition, we have significant experience in the effective protection of interests and restoration of violated rights of clients, as well as consulting, analysis and development of an individual system of minimizing risks for the Client associated with possible violations of antitrust laws in the field of public procurement, including the identification/analysis of actions that can be considered "cartel collusion / concerted action", unfair (anti-competitive) actions, as well as protection of Client interests regarding the application and violation of advertising laws.
OUR SERVICES IN THIS AREA
- Representation of Clients during scheduled and unscheduled inspections by the antimonopoly authority;
- Representing Clients before the antimonopoly authority in cases of antitrust law violations, including anti-competitive agreements, unfair competition, violations of advertising law, challenging the results of tenders, etc.;
- Appealing against the decisions of the antimonopoly authority in all administrative and judicial instances;
- Creation and implementation of an internal system to minimize antitrust prosecution risks, aimed at minimizing/eliminating the risks of Client actions that can be recognized as "cartel collusion/collusion" (development of organizational and legal measures, preparation of internal local acts, etc.);
- Advising and representing Clients in state orders, advertising, etc., recovery of damages caused by violations of antitrust laws.
Representation of the Client in administrative proceedings initiated by the Federal Antimonopoly Service. The cause of action - bid rigging. The result of the work of RI-Consulting was the complete release of the Client from administrative liability.
Represented the Client in a case regarding an administrative offence initiated by the Federal Antimonopoly Service. The alleged offence consisted of entering into a cartel agreement when participating in a tender, the potential amount of liability being a negotiable fine (over RUB 0.5 bn). As a result of successful representation of the Client's interests in the Federal Antimonopoly Service, RI-Consulting succeeded in having the administrative fine reduced to a minimum of 100,000 rubles.
Represented the Client in a case regarding an administrative violation initiated by the Federal Antimonopoly Service. RI-Consulting succeeded in having the Client released from administrative liability in full.
Represented the Client in a case regarding contestation of resolutions of the Federal Antimonopoly Service on administrative liability. As a result of work by RI-Consulting, the amount of administrative fine imposed by the Federal Antimonopoly Service was reduced.