RI-Consulting provides legal advice on all issues of labor law in the Russian Federation. Our Clients appreciate the practical experience of our specialists in solving personnel administration issues.
We strive to provide the most efficient support in all legal aspects, taking into account the industry and the specifics of the Client's business in Russia and the CIS.
MAIN AREAS OF THE LABOR LAW PRACTICE AT RI-CONSULTING LAW OFFICE
- Development of HR documentation;
- Legal analysis and adaptation of HR documentation from the standpoint of compliance with the Russian law;
- Employment of foreign nationals and assistance in obtaining work permits;
- Consulting on pay, bonuses, insurance and pension issues;
- Restructuring of labor relations, staff reduction;
- Assistance in resolving labor disputes, representation and defense of interests in court;
- Advising on matters of outsourcing and outstaffing;
- Advice on labor safety issues;
- Protection of personal data and confidential information.
Successful resolution of a labor dispute through out-of-court negotiations. The result of RI-Consulting's work was the conclusion of an agreement with payment of the Client's salary in the amount he requested.
Successful resolution of a labor dispute over dismissal of the CEO through out-of-court negotiations. The work of RI-Consulting resulted in an agreement with payment of all amounts due to the Client, including incentive payments (KPIs).
Represented an employer in a court dispute over an employee's claim for reinstatement at work and recovery of wages for the period of forced absence. The work of RI-Consulting resulted in an amicable agreement with a former employee, under the terms of which the employee was not subject to reinstatement, and the amount of salary during forced absence was reduced by more than 4 times.
Represented an employee of a well-known Moscow restaurant in a dispute over overtime wages. The complexity of the dispute was that the employee did not work overtime on the time sheet, but RI-Consulting, as a result of successful representation in court, managed to prove the facts of the employee's involvement in overtime work and recover both wages for overtime work and compensation for moral damages in the requested amount.