RI-Consulting represents Clients' interests in interaction with the state authorities of the Russian Federation. Taking into account the industrial and commercial specifics of Clients' activities, we represent their interests before federal and regional legislative and executive authorities. We also help the Clients develop, implement and structure the legal model of doing business, which leads to significant cost savings and reduction of potential risks that may arise in the business activity in Russia and the CIS countries.
OUR GOVERNMENT RELATIONS SERVICES:
- Comprehensive legal support for the entry of a foreign company into the Russian market;
- Advising on cooperation with Russian legislative authorities, tracking changes in legal regulation in the areas relevant to the Client;
- Support of public-private partnership projects;
- Assisting in obtaining approvals from governmental authorities for transactions of state importance;
- Assistance in obtaining subsidies and public financing;
- Assistance in overcoming trade barriers and advising on reducing potential risks in the sphere of taxation and customs regulation;
- Advice on enforcing decisions of judicial authorities of other jurisdictions;
- Legal support and assistance in developing communications and advertising campaigns and legal advice on building and developing media relations;
- Comprehensive consulting on project finance issues;
- Assisting in finding business partners and investment projects on the Russian market.
Support in creation of a joint venture for the production and sale of passenger cars in the Ulyanovsk region.
Supporting a company in a Public Private Partnership for the water supply of a major federal city.
Advising in the construction of gas-turbine power plants in Moscow.
Advising in the process of plant construction in a major federal city.