On 23 June Elena Gladysheva, Managing Partner of RI-Consulting, spoke at the Second All-Russian Conference "Anticrisis and Arbitrage Management" at the Analytical Center under the Government of the Russian Federation. Elena heads several key practices at the Company, including the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Practice. Therefore, the topic of her presentation was "Bankruptcy as a Result of Corporate Conflict", in which the lawyer covered the following interesting and useful issues from the practical experience of the Company:
- Corporate conflict. Implications for business and who benefits?
- What do the parties fail to take into account when introducing bankruptcy proceedings as a result of corporate conflict?
- Subsidiary liability: is there any way to avoid subsidiary liability in the presence of corporate conflict?
- Corporate agreement as a real way to settle relations between the participants
- Preventive measures: what can be done if a corporate conflict is already underway?
The speaker's task was to structure the presentation and highlight meaningful blocks, in which Elena told the listeners from her practice about the most important and topical issues in an accessible way with "live" cases. This suggests that "a good presentation is one that gives the listener the opportunity to change his life for the better".
Winter forest, fresh air, snow-covered mountain peaks and professional conversations. Not only around the campfire, but also at the conference at Radisson Rosa Khutor - about the mistakes of relocants, top management risks in the light of mobilization and bankruptcy trends. Thus, on February 9-11...
On February 10 Elena Gladysheva, Advocate and Managing Partner of RI-Consulting, spoke at the conference on the New Aspects of Top Managers Responsibility in Light of Partial Mobilization, Sanctions and High Alert Regime, the most important trends in corporate conflicts and bankruptcy as a...
On October 21, 2022 Elena Gladysheva, Advocate and Managing Partner of RI-Consulting, held the first lecture in the first season of the Protecting the Founder: Defending the Interests of the Controlling Person course. The first session was devoted to Risks of Controlling Persons in Corporate...